Undercover – the best in wedding band entertainment!
Undercover provides hip, fresh, exclusive, entertainment in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and beyond for the best in wedding band entertainment. This premier act has emerged as Orange County’s most sought after cover band for weddings of young professionals by redefining client expectations.
Hands on experience
Every player in Undercover has performed in multiple musical situations. From Swing, Classic Rock, Jazz, Soul, Motown, R&B, Gospel, Funk, 80′s Top 40, and more Undercover can deliver a performance to remember. Undercover does not throw players together like the big agencies do and that makes a big difference when it comes down to a tight high energy performance.
What do you get when you hire Undercover Live Entertainment?
First you need to decide on what size group you would like to have.
Band sizes are: 5-piece (The Core), 6-9-pieces (The New Standard), 10+pieces (The Big Show) or custom size group.
Many clients often ask for more than one vocalist to ensure a variety of song choices and often believe they need to hire an additional singer to do that. With Undercover you get:
- The 5-piece band has up to 4 lead male vocalists and 1 female lead vocalist.
- Our 7-piece band adds a male lead and saxophone
- Go big with 4 lead vocalists for extra flare.
- Finally, you can customize our band to fit your budget or idea!
Top 5 Common client questions
1. How many breaks does the band take? Two or three 5-15 minute breaks. We’ll keep your guest going till the end!
2. What do you play during breaks? Our sound man will play our iPod with your preselected break music.
3. Can you MC & learn our first dances? Yes! its complimentary!
4. What is your performance pricing based on? Our pricing is based on the length of your reception time.
5. How do we hold our date with you? A signed contract from us with half deposit will secure your date with us. The balance will be due one week before your wedding day.