Wedding Entertainment Bands | Undercover Live Entertainment
Creating Buzzworthy Events!
Event Management, Design, and Décor.
We were recently added to the Fresh Events exclusive wedding entertainment bands Vendor List. It is an honor and a privileged to work with Amanda and her team. If you’ve not familiar with this Pasadena based firm we’ve included a few details below.
FRESH EVENTS COMPANY is an award winning full service event management and design firm that builds brands through dynamic special events. Fueled by passion and BIG ideas, Fresh Events Company provides customized, strategic event experiences where guests connect with our clients’ brands and products in ways that are personally relevant and memorable. Our team offers the creative vision, professionalism, and event expertise to create winning events—with a constant eye towards detail, quality, originality, and results. Fresh Events Company is a one-stop-shop fully equipped to produce a range of events from conception to completion, including grand openings, product launches, benefits, incentive events, meetings, social events and galas. Welcome to the Fresh Event experience. http://www.fresheventscompany.com/site/main-corporate.html
* Named “Best Corporate Event Planners” by Pasadena Magazine 2009
* Finalist of 2010 BizBash Event Style Award for Best Corporate Event Concept
* Winner of 2008 BizBash Event Style Award for Best Corporate Event Concept
* As seen on Life & Style Magazine, LA Times, WE Channel’s – Wedding Central, theknot Magazine, Your Wedding Day Magazine, Pasadena Magazine, Chinese Daily News/World Journal, Channel 18, Bizbash Magazine, Wine Simplified, Catering Magazine, Hostess with the mostess, and The Special Events Magazine
We asked Amanda a few of the questions we are always interested in…..
1. Do you have a favorite song for first dance? The way you look tonight. It’s such a classic. Even after so many events my heart still skips a beat when I hear this.
What is your favorite song? Forever by Chris Brown
What play list do you recommend to really get the party started? Top 40s
What song always gets you on the dance floor? Don’t ya by Pussy Cats Dolls
What criteria do you use to choose entertainment for your clients?
Professionalism, delivering excellent service/product, reliable and go above and beyond. Work together to achieve amazing end result for the client.