Undercover Live Entertainment is a wedding planners best kept secret!
Undercover Live Entertainment provides wedding planners, brides & grooms exclusive entertainment in Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles and beyond for the best in wedding band entertainment. This premier band has emerged as Orange County’s most sought after cover band for weddings of young professionals by redefining client expectations.
Hands on experience
Every player in Undercover Live Entertainment has performed in multiple musical situations. From Swing, Classic Rock, Jazz, Soul, Motown, R&B, Gospel, Funk, 80’s Top 40, and more our musicians will deliver a performance to remember. Our goal is to ensure that all your guest will have a chance to dance and enjoy the best in wedding band entertainment. The 5 key ingredients to our success that we must have in any band size is: Female lead vocalist, Emcee, Male lead vocalist, Hype guy/rapper for pop music and on stage Chemistry! You pick you the music and we will provide the best talent! Contact us now
What do you get when you hire Undercover Live Entertainment?
First you need to decide on what size group you would like to have.
Band sizes are: 5-piece (The Core), 6-9-pieces (The New Standard), 10+pieces (The Big Show) or custom size group.
Many clients often ask for more than one vocalist to ensure a variety of song choices and often believe they need to hire an additional singer to do that. With Undercover you get:
- The 5-piece band has up to 4 lead male vocalists and 1 female lead vocalist.
- Our 7-piece band adds a male lead vocalist and saxophone
- Go big with 4 lead vocalists for extra flare.
- Finally, you can customize our band to fit your budget or idea!
Top 5 Common client questions
1. How many breaks does the band take? Two or three 5-15 minute breaks. We’ll keep your guest going till the end!
2. What do you play during breaks? Our sound man will play our iPod with your preselected break music.
3. Can you Emcee & learn our first dances? Yes! its complimentary!
4. What is your performance pricing based on? Our pricing is based on the length of your reception time.
5. How do we hold our date with you? A signed contract from us with half deposit will secure your date with us. The balance will be due one week before your wedding day.